Friday, May 30, 2008

Lounging around the house

Maisie is growing every day. Its kind of amazing to look back at the pictures from her first week and realize how tiny she was! Here are a few of the latest:

Lounging in daddy's recliner:

More tummy time (Now Maisie lasts for about 5 minutes before screaming. And she's getting stronger - she's able to push up on her arms and gets her legs moving pretty well, too):

Playgroup buddies: (I've joined the Heights Kids group - a neighborhood message board - that organizes playgroups by age. We are in the playgroup for kids born between March and August. I hosted this weeks "play" at my house. At this point, its really play for the parents - the kids just hang out:) Maisie was the only little girl - she is going to have lots of boyfriends in the neighborhood).

Modeling my going home outfit (It actually fits now!):

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the group photo! So cute!

Tiffany Bryan said...

Hi ! This is Ken's Cousin in Law Tiffany. I don't think we have ever officially met but Julie talks about you all the time. Your daughter is gorges. Julie is a very proud aunt and I can see why :)