All seemed to go well. She took half the bottle no problem after getting the hang of it. That is, until Maisie decided to spit up the ENTIRE feeding! We tried again the next night and she managed to keep it down. I think Brian and I are both excited that he can occasionally help out with the feedings (10 times a day is a lot of eating!) Here are a few pics from this "first":
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Learning new things every day...
For a three week old, Maisie sure has been busy. This weekend she added another "first" to the roster...Brian fed her her first bottle.
All seemed to go well. She took half the bottle no problem after getting the hang of it. That is, until Maisie decided to spit up the ENTIRE feeding! We tried again the next night and she managed to keep it down. I think Brian and I are both excited that he can occasionally help out with the feedings (10 times a day is a lot of eating!) Here are a few pics from this "first":

All seemed to go well. She took half the bottle no problem after getting the hang of it. That is, until Maisie decided to spit up the ENTIRE feeding! We tried again the next night and she managed to keep it down. I think Brian and I are both excited that he can occasionally help out with the feedings (10 times a day is a lot of eating!) Here are a few pics from this "first":
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Grreat!!! PopPop
GGREAT !! POpPop
Post a Comment