As you saw in the previous post - Maisie has been copying what she sees in the world around her - sweeping the floors etc. I let you guess from the picture below what her parents must do quite frequently. (That is a computer mouse she is holding to her ear - but anything will work, a remote control, a toy, whatever. ) I'll have you know she was conducting some serious business while this picture was being taken.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Hide and seek
As many of you know - the last few weeks have been consumed with one thing - our move. Maisie has made the best of this situation - there is so much to explore in her new house. Her favorite so far is the cabinets. The empty cabinents (in the old house and the new) have given her ample places to play, as evidenced below: she likes putting her toys in them, playing hide-n-seek in them, you name it.


As you saw in the previous post - Maisie has been copying what she sees in the world around her - sweeping the floors etc. I let you guess from the picture below what her parents must do quite frequently. (That is a computer mouse she is holding to her ear - but anything will work, a remote control, a toy, whatever. ) I'll have you know she was conducting some serious business while this picture was being taken.
As you saw in the previous post - Maisie has been copying what she sees in the world around her - sweeping the floors etc. I let you guess from the picture below what her parents must do quite frequently. (That is a computer mouse she is holding to her ear - but anything will work, a remote control, a toy, whatever. ) I'll have you know she was conducting some serious business while this picture was being taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She does like she means business! Too funny!!
Post a Comment